Best hair transplants in Lahore
What are the best hair transplants in Lahore? This is a common question of all those who are living in Lahore and want a hair restoration surgery. They are in search of some best hair clinics and doctors in Lahore. We will resolve your problem. We are going to discuss the two best hair transplants in Lahore.
FUT (follicular unit transplantation)
Another name of FUT is the strip method. This transplant is among the list of best hair transplants in Lahore.
What is the procedure of FUT?
FUT is a method in which an experienced surgeon draws out a strip of hair from the donor part. To comfort the patient general anesthetic is used to numb the area. After taking the strip from the donor, the doctors normalize the donor area by stitches. Next is to dissect this strip into tiny slivers / parts where expert nurses or technicians prepare single follicles. These follicular units are placed into the recipient area. After completing this procedure doctor covers the affected area with a bandage.
How much time is required to complete FUT?
Two options are given to the patient.
- one he can have his transplant in one long sitting
- second, he can have his surgery in small sittings
Now it depends upon the patient which options he wants to choose. Overall to complete FUT in one long sitting 4 to 6 hours time is required.
What are the precautions needed to be taken after FUT?
- Try to avoid fizzy drinks and alcohols after the procedure
- Avoid washing hairs for 48 hours after the surgery
- You cannot indulge in strict exercise directly after the surgery
Cost of FUT in Lahore
The cost of a FUT transplant in Lahore is 70000 to 150,000 Rupees. There are many clinics in Lahore which provide this service.
FUE (follicular unit extraction)
FUE is another most effective and advanced technique in the hair restoration field. This technology was not common in Pakistan before but now available in most of the big cities of Pakistan including Lahore.
What is the FUE procedure?
In FUE, the surgeon extracts the required amount of grafts from the donor part of the body. The extraction of grafts can be done with the help of an instrument known as micro motor. After extracting the grafts doctor makes small holes in the bald area of the patient and place the graft carefully with his team.
Benefits of FUE:
- In the case of FUT procedure, scar remains after many months of the procedure. But FUE transplant is linear scar-free procedure.
- As this procedure is free from cutting hence it does not require any stitches after the procedure
- Because in FUE transplant the doctor extracts the grafts of hair along with the hair follicles, so this increases the growth of natural hairs
The cost of FUE is quite the same as of FUT. The price of FUE in Lahore ranges between 70,000 to 150,000 rupees for one procedure. But the price of treatment may differ based on need. For example, if you want a 2000 graft transplant then the charges will be less on the other hand if you want 4500-5000 grafts transplant then you have to spend more.
Hence, these two procedures are the best hair transplants in Lahore. If you have a problem with hair loss then select one of these methods to get your problem solved.